Since January 2015 I have Diabetes mellitus type 1 which was diagnosed by pure accident.
My day time goes on these things:
Here is a short list of open source projects where I’m doing some stuff.
MahApps.Metro A framework that allows developers to cobble together a better UI for their own
WPFapplications with minimal effort. http://mahapps.com
MahApps.Metro.IconPacks Awesome icon packs for
UWPin one library
- MahApps.Metro.SimpleChildWindow A simple child window for MahApps.Metro
- GongSolutions.WPF.DragDrop A drag’n’drop framework for WPF.
- Simple Music Player SimpleMP or Simple Music Player is a simple and easy to use music player for free. It plays the most common music files (mp3, ogg, wma, wav) in a simple way.
- ControlzEx Shared controls for WPF which makes your life easier.
I’m also help and contribute to these awesome projects.
- Chocolatey GUI Chocolatey GUI is a user interface for Chocolatey (the Machine Package Manager for Windows).
- Material Design In XAML Toolkit Google Material Design in XAML & WPF, for C# & VB.Net http://materialdesigninxaml.net
Currently working on
- MahApps.Metro v2.0.0
- MahApps.Avalonia.IconPacks for Avalonia the cross platform XAML Framework for .NET Framework, .NET Core and Mono
- JeoAppardy with Vue.js
- Simple Music Player v2.0
- Half marathon (sometime)
- Improving my poor English (it’s terrible)
- I love punk music and all other rocking stuff #PunksNotDead
- Yes, I’m a Vinyl junkie
- I love reading criminal books
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 3D printer interested
- Maybe a Nerd
In 2020 you might be able to meet me at the following conferences.
I received the MVP award in Visual Studio and Development Technologies in 2015.
Currently I received the MVP award for the fourth time now in Windows Development.
You can find me on
This page was inspired by Derek Sivers.
Last updated: 12.12.2019