I have Diabetes mellitus type 1 diagnosed on Jan 2015 by pure accident.
My day time goes on these things:
Here is a short list of open source projects where I’m doing some stuff.
- MahApps.Metro A toolkit for creating Metro / Modern UI styled WPF apps. http://mahapps.com
- GongSolutions.WPF.DragDrop A drag’n’drop framework for WPF.
- Simple Music Player SimpleMP or Simple Music Player is a simple and easy to use music player for free. It plays the most common music files (mp3, ogg, wma, wav) in a simple way.
- ControlzEx Shared controls for WPF which makes your life easier.
- Material Design In XAML Toolkit Google Material Design in XAML & WPF, for C# & VB.Net http://materialdesigninxaml.net
- Font-Awesome-WPF WPF controls for the iconic font and CSS toolkit Font Awesome.
Currently working on
- MahApps v2.0
- Simple Music Player v2.0
- Half marathon
- Improve my poor English (it’s terrible)
- I love punk music and all other rocking stuff #PunksNotDead
- Vinyl junkie
- I love reading criminal books
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 3D printer interested
I received the MVP award in Visual Studio and Development Technologies for sharing his knowledge in the community.
I’m going to the MVP global summit at 7. Nov - 10. Nov 2016.
You can find me on
or in real life…
This page was inspired by Derek Sivers.
Last updated: 15.09.2016